Web Server (IIS7) Installation
- Add the “Application Server” role to your server and add the required features. Note: You don’t have to add the server role. You can also add the .NET Framework 3.0 Features instead.
- Add the “Web Server (IIS)” server role. Click Next.
- In the Role Services for Application Server section:
- The .NET Framework 3.5.1 should already be selected.
- Click through the role services for the Application Server
- In the Role Services for Web Server (IIS)section:
- Select the ASP.NET role service and add the required role services for the Web Server (IIS) role.
- Select “Basic Authentication” and “Windows Authentication“.
- Click next until the wizard has finished the installation process.